Be a Powerful Catalyst for Creating Change
Earn Your Certificate in Creating Change in Human Systems. Become a catalyst compelling change in teams and organizations! Join a powerful learning community that will engage your passion as you discover the power and skill needed to develop engaging and highly productive teams and organizations.
What the Dragon Principles Intensive Will Do for You
- With a strong focus on application to your own situations, the Dragon Principles Intensive explores the wisdom, and power needed to create change in your organizations.
- Change in organizations guarantees miscommunication, conflict, and resistance. You will learn to use all three to create the changes that you’d like to see.
- The Dragon Principles Intensive will excite you and empower your capacity to manage yourself in ways that will create the influence you need to accomplish your goals.
- The eight Dragon Principles will give you the most powerful technology for managing change in your human systems – those teams, organizations, and other groups of people, with whom we work and live.
- You will unleash your natural ability to create and lead change – to inspire, to engage, to direct the teams and organizations that need you.
How the Dragon Principle Intensives Produce Change
- Each of the twelve days of the Intensive focuses on unlocking the enormous potential you have to create change in your teams and organizations.
- Each experiential day delivers distinct insights and skills that will enable you to create synergy from conflict and productivity from dysfunction.
- The focus will always be on how you can apply what you learn the very next day to your current projects.
- Individual coaching on applying learnings is a significant part of the program.
- Retention of the skills and knowledge offered is supported by our interactive learning tool. The Ringorang® app takes you beyond the classroom experience reminding you two to three times a day to practice using the Dragon Principles.
The Eight Dragon Principles of Effective Organizational Change
- Conscious Use of Self: Consciously choose to switch off automatic and unproductive energy-sponging behaviors like worrying, complaining, blaming, and fighting–allowing you to consciously choose behaviors that you’ll find more productive and satisfying.
- Understanding Human Systems: A human system is any group of people that impact each other. You will experience how everything you do impacts those around you. You will build skill in consciously choosing behaviors that will support the changes you want in your human systems.
- Critical Mass & Personal Support Systems: Realize that there is nothing of any significance that any of us has accomplished by ourselves. In turn, develop the systems of support that will allow you to accomplish your personal and systemic goals.
- Sound and Current Data: Consciously choose to be curious rather than automatically presuppose, as we too often do, that our assumptions and interpretations are facts.
- Systemic and Interpersonal Feedback: Do you cringe when someone says to you, “May I give you some feedback?” Practice new ways to receive feedback without upset and how to give feedback to greatest effect.
- Power as Energy: Discover how to shift from control-oriented win/lose power dynamics to the more practical perspective of power-as-energy which allows satisfaction for all.
- Learning from Differences: Gain skill at consciously learning from the differences that our egos automatically reject. Learn more about yourself and those who share your human systems.
- Empowerment: Become aware of your own magnificence and support others to do the same.
Why “Dragon” Principles?”
Dragons are the symbol of the Center for Human Systems and its programs. Only the dragon in us commands sufficient mastery of self for us to apply the eight essential skills that we call Dragon Principles. They enable us to manage change within ourselves, with others, with groups, and with organizations. Click the Dragon for more about Dragons and the Center for Human Systems.