Will Make You a Powerful Catalyst to Create Great Teams & Organizations
Become a catalyst to compel teams and organizations to excellence! Join a powerful learning community that will engage your passion. You will discover the wisdom and skill needed to develop the collaborative dynamics that hallmark highly productive and engaging teams and organizations.
The Dragon Principles Intensive Is…
- A transformative learning experience offering the ability to turn the teams, organizations, and other groups that you are connected with into high performing, engaging human systems.
- A supportive community of diverse learners dedicated to learning how to manage themselves to effectively and powerfully influence others.
- Twelve days each of which will give you the understanding and skill needed for immediate application.
- Eight principles that represent the most powerful technology for managing change in human systems from yourself to groups to organizations to communities.
- Six core interventions will help you navigate even the most difficult projects.
- Dragon-wise and dragon-strong. Only the dragon in us commands sufficient mastery of self for us to apply the eight essential skillswe call Dragon Principles and the six core interventions.
- A certificate program in Creating Change in Human Systems.
Eight Ways the Dragon Principle Intensive Will Impact You!
- Conscious Use of Self: Consciously choose to switch off automatic and unproductive energy-sponging behaviors like worrying, complaining, blaming, and fighting–allowing you to consciously choose behaviors that you’ll find more productive and satisfying.
- Understanding Human Systems: A human system is any group of people that impact each other. You will experience how everything you do impacts those around you. You will build skill in consciously choosing behaviors that will support the changes you want in your human systems.
- Critical Mass & Personal Support Systems: Realize that there is nothing of any significance that any of us has accomplished by ourselves. In turn, develop the systems of support that will allow you to accomplish your personal and systemic goals.
- Sound and Current Data: Consciously choose to be curious rather than automatically presuppose, as we too often do, that our assumptions and interpretations are facts.
- Systemic and Interpersonal Feedback: Do you cringe when someone says to you, “May I give you some feedback?” Practice new ways to receive feedback without upset and how to give feedback to greatest effect.
- Power as Energy: Discover how to shift from control-oriented win/lose power dynamics to the more practical perspective of power-as-energy which allows satisfaction for all.
- Learning from Differences: Gain skill at consciously learning from the differences that our egos automatically reject. Learn more about yourself and those who share your human systems.
- Empowerment: Learn how to support others to self-discover their ability to make conscious choices and recognize their inherent excellence toward invoking their ability to achieve their personal and systemic goals.
Why “Dragon” Principles?”
Dragons are the symbol of the Center for Human Systems and its programs. Only the dragon in us commands sufficient mastery of self for us to apply the eight essential skills that we call Dragon Principles. They enable us to manage change within ourselves, with others, with groups, and with organizations. Click the Dragon for more about Dragons and the Center for Human Systems.