Earn Your Certificate in Use of Self and Human Systems Change
Join a powerful learning community to become a catalyst for compelling change in teams and organizations!! In that process you will recover the passion and discover power and skill needed to develop engaging, and exciting teams and organizations.
What the Dragon Principles Intensive Will Do for You
With a strong focus on application to your own situations, the Dragon Principles Intensive explores the wisdom, excitement, and power needed to create and prosper in our work and lives with others.
Mastering the Dragon Principles offers the most powerful technology for managing change in human systems.
Eight Dragon Principles will unlock that power as you transform yourself to transform your organizations.
Change in organizations promises miscommunication and conflict. Learn to create mutual understanding and synergy from both. Resistance to change is limitless. Learn to use that resistance to create the changes that you’d like to see.
You will unleash your natural ability to lead change – to inspire, to engage, to direct the teams and organizations that need you.
class=”p1″>How the Dragon Principle Intensives Produce Change
Each of the twelve days of the Intensive focuses on unlocking the immense capabilities you have to lead and facilitate change in your organization. Each experiential day delivers distinct insights and skills for getting from unproductive to profitable, from dysfunctional to dynamic. The focus will always be on how you can apply the Principles to your individual, current project.
Individual coaching on applying the Principles is available on request throughout the program.
Retention of the skills and knowledge offered is support by our interactive learning tool. The Ringorang® app takes you beyond the classroom experience entertainingly reminding you two to three times a day to practice using the Dragon Principles.
class=”p1″>The Eight Dragon Principles of Effective Organizational Change
- Conscious Use of Self: Consciously choose to switch off automatic and unproductive energy-sponging behaviors like worrying, complaining, blaming, and fighting–allowing you to consciously choose behaviors that you’ll find more productive and satisfying.
- Understanding Human Systems: A human system is any group of people that impact each other. You will experience how everything you do impacts those around you. You will build skill in consciously choosing behaviors that will support the changes you want in your human systems.
- Critical Mass & Personal Support Systems: Realize that there is nothing of any significance that any of us has accomplished by ourselves. In turn, develop the systems of support that will allow you to accomplish your personal and systemic goals.
- Sound and Current Data: Consciously choose to be curious rather than automatically presuppose, as we too often do, that our assumptions and interpretations are facts.
- Systemic and Interpersonal Feedback: Do you cringe when someone says to you, “May I give you some feedback?” Practice new ways to receive feedback without upset and how to give feedback to greatest effect.
- Power as Energy: Discover how to shift from control-oriented win/lose power dynamics to the more practical perspective of power-as-energy which allows satisfaction for all.
- Learning from Differences: Gain skill at consciously learning from the differences that our egos automatically reject. Learn more about yourself and those who share your human systems.
- Empowerment: Become aware of your own magnificence and support others to do the same.
Why “Dragon” Principles?”
Dragons are the symbol of the Center for Human Systems and its programs. Only the dragon in us commands sufficient mastery of self for us to apply the eight essential skills that we call Dragon Principles. They enable us to manage change within ourselves, with others, with groups, and with organizations. Click the Dragon for more about Dragons and the Center for Human Systems.