Coaching for Change Practitioners
Deepen Your Skills to Make a Deeper Impact
- Strengthen your ability to facilitate large and small change projects!
- Create the power of collaboration and consensus building!
- Turn resistance into useful energy!
With a focus on application, application, application, get support needed to work successfully with new or problematic situations. A reputation to for creating sustainable change will drive your practice to success whether you are internal or external change agent. Great practitioners make a difference supporting the creation of great teams and organizations! And, great practitioners need great support!
Receive coaching in the eight Core Interventions for Managing Change
- Systemic Data Gathering
- Client Coaching
- Building System Agreements
- Building Agreements from Conflict
- Establish Accountability and Consequences
Your coaching will frequently delve into the eight disciplines of change we call the Dragon Principles. They are needed when faced with resistant, ego-ridden, conflict avoidance, and emotional clients and client groups.
One-on-one Coaching in the Skills and Best Practices of Organization Development
- Have you got a problem client that is stubbornly resisting your every effort?
- Want to know how to shift requests for limited-impact interventions like facilitating retreats, leading trainings, and coaching into full-fledged OD interventions?
- Could you use help turning what you learned in your degree programs into practical skill?
- Have you a situation that is new to you?
Talking these and other sticky situations over with someone who has been there can assure the success of your work. Click to schedule and appointment with Dr. Broom.
Contracting for Success
Organization development is the most powerful technology for managing change in human system! Your ability to create agreements with your clients to use the full power of our technology is crucial to your and your client’s success.
Expand Your Conscious Use of Self
Unfold your ability to make intentional and deliberate choices that will create the impacts you intend! Then do the same for your clients! Boost your skill at managing your own beliefs, thoughts, and emotions to help your clients do the same! This is the heart of organization development.
Making Group-Level Interventions Work
Develop your ability to make interventions at the group level. Group-level interventions have the power to improve dysfunctional norms and cultures more than any collection of individual interventions. Deepen your understanding of human Systems. Organization development’s emphasis on human systems makes it the most powerful technology that exists for managing change. It differentiates OD from less useful forms of change management. This is the power of organization development.
Turn Client Requests into Systemic Projects
Learn the skills to turn the requests of uninformed clients into meaningful OD projects. Your desire to give clients what they ask for can be very hard to resist. Learning to recognize and avoid your contracting pitfalls is crucial! Dr. Broom can trace every one of his failed consulting opportunities to ineffective contracting. He can also trace every one of his successes to catalyzing effective contracting and re-contracting throughout his client’s systems. This is the work of organization development.
Who Practitioner Coaching Is For
Organization development practitioners, leaders, coaches, and human resources professionals will all take their practice to the next level from participating in these powerful workshops led by an acknowledged master – Dr. Michael Broom!
- $250 an hour for individual session
- $500 for three one hour individual sessions
- Group coaching is available on request