Master Class Details
Master Class in Leadership, Change, & Self-Mastery Details
Organizations that Have Used this Program
Leadership, Change, and Self-Mastery using client-selected titles has been utilized by…
- The Army and Navy Medical Services to support the merger of the leadership cadres of their two national medical centers into a combined Walter Reed National Military Health Center. That took some doing!
- W. L. Gore & Associates of GoreTex fame to train several hundred of their leaders.
- National Justice For Our Neighbors, a not-for-profit organization delivering legal service to vulnerable immigrants
- NASA’s Ames Research Center to support its Human Resources Department become a high performing team.
How You will Learn from Powerful and Engaging Learning Technologies
Meetings of the Program will consist of…
- Experiential exercises that call for introspection as well as interaction to give participants much more than just a conceptual understanding
- Practice sessions applying learnings to participants’ situations
- Supportive small group discussions
- Instructor-led debriefing or exercises and small group discussions that go deep
- No more than twelve participants in each program to ensure depth of learning
Between monthly meeting weeks there are…
- One-on-one, individual coaching with the instructor to assist participants in understanding themselves and how to apply learnings to their particular situations.
- Conversations with other participants where conceptual and application support is given and received.
- Participant-selected homework to apply learnings.
Team Tip: Do not accept silence as consent. Often it means quite opposite. Be curious and inquire about the silence instead.
Certificate in Human Systems Engineering
Upon completion of a Leadership and Self-Mastery Intensive you will receive a Certificate in Human Systems Engineering.
Dates for Online Program, Tuition, and Details (in-person dates: TBA)
Dates for our Fall in-person programs will be available in the coming weeks. Please contact Dr. Broom at email@example.com to let him know that you would like to be informed when the In-Person Master Classes are scheduled.
The dates for the Online program as below. Classes will be held from 1pm ET to 5pm ET to encompass six time zones.
|One||Oct 7 & 8|
Oct 14 & 15
|Community Building & Orientation |
Conscious Use of Self
|Two||Nov 4 & 5||Contracting: Creating Agreements that Work|
|Three||Dec 2 & 3||Human Systems|
|Four||Jan 6 & 7||Support Systems|
|Five||Feb 3 & 4||Sound and Current Data|
|Six||Mar 3 & 4||Personal & Systemic Feedback|
|Seven||Apr 7 & 8||Learning from Differences|
|Eight||May 5 & 6||Conflict & Power Dynamics|
|Nine||June 2 & 3||Empowerment|
|Ten||July 7 & 8|
July 14 & 15
Completion and Graduation
|ONLINE Master Class||Deposit||Registration|
before Aug 30
|From not-for-profit organization||$495||$775||$995|
|IN-PERSON Master Class||Deposit||Early Registration||Normal Registration|
|From not-for-profit organization||$495||$999||$1495|
|• Deposits are not refundable|||||||||||||||
|• Tuition payments are not refundable after the first session|||||||||||||||
|• Before Early Registration discounts require complete payment|||||||||||||||
|• Payment plans are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org|||||||||||||||
Michael F. Broom, Ph.D. is the founder of the Center for Human Systems and is a renown organization psychologist with 45 years experience working with all kinds and sizes of organizations. Recent clients include Google, N.A.S.A., and the Hawaii Health and Harm Reduction Center. He has been faculty at Johns Hopkins, American, Fielding, and Morgan State Universities. The national OD Network has bestowed on Dr. Broom their Lifetime Achievement Award. Click for more about Dr. Broom
What People Are Saying about This Program
Go to What People Are Saying for videos and more recommendations.
Steven DelRosso, Business Leader, W.L. Gore & Associates — ” . . . From a business standpoint, I believe the program has made us more efficient through the elimination of team conflict when project stress increases because we take the time to focus on the Associates and teams in the beginning, not just the task . . . I highly recommend Dr. Broom’s program for any team or business that wishes to increase employee engagement, improve team dynamics and grow leadership skills leading to increased business results.”
Willa Gaitanis, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Lead for Change Management —” . . . This course is more than academic instruction. It is an opportunity to internalize and apply principles, to gain insight and knowledge on “how things work”, and to practice, practice, practice.”
Gail Sacconey Townsend,W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc — “. . . One more very important benefit is: The material we learned can be immediately applied to back to work situations. I found immediate return on my investment of time. We built new friendships and had some fun as well!!”
Peter Aron, Facilitator of Adventure-Based Experiential Education — “My experience with the Intensive has been profound and generative . . . I leave each session stretched, intellectually, practically, and emotionally . . . The Program has a way of both centering us and throwing us off balance, with the result that ideas are clarified, space is opened for new insights and personal awareness, and our consciousness is rearranged.“
Nina Kern, OD Consultant and Project Manager, JBS International, Inc — “ . . . It’s a place where I could build confidence and see that there isn’t just one way develop organizations and that there was room for me to “use myself” uniquely.
Subscribe to the Center for Human Systems Newsletter
[We promise not to sell your email address.]