Practical Wisdom for Leaders & Change Practitioners
Course Modules and Segments
Conscious Use of Self
- Definitions of Conscious Use of Self
- Energy Sponges
- Three Keys
- How the mind works
- Contracting for Intentions
- Contracting for Relationship Management
- Contracting for Ego Management
- What are human systems and why it’s important to understand them?
- Important Dynamics of Human Systems
- Managing Change in Human Systems
- Interpersonal Support Systems
- Critical Mass Support Systems
Sound and Current Data
- What is it, why is it important, and what’s the problem?
- Curiosity for Sound and Current Data
- Power listening for Sound and Current Data
- What is it and what makes it a problem?
- The three principles of interpersonal feedback
- Systemic feedback
Power Dynamics and Conflict
- Finite power dynamics
- Infinite power dynamics
Learning from Differences & Resolving Conflict
- Conflict vs Learning from Differences
- Reframing and Conscious Use of Self
- Facilitating learning from differences
- What is it and why is it important?
- Actions to empower
The target date for this first course to be offered on Teachable is May 15, 2019. Details of prices and deeper descriptions will be available here by April 15, 2019.
Send Dr. Broom an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to be informed when they are ready. In the meantime check out his latest informative and interesting articles. He posts new ones regularly!