Four Workshops for Successful Organization Development Practitioners
Four Two-Hour Workshops that Will Advance Your Ability to Facilitate Complex Change Projects
The Practitioner’s Mindset for Successful Projects – Thursday, September 14, 2 to 4pm ET
The practice of organization development takes a lot disciplins. In this workshop, you will learn the five mindsets that successful organization development practitioners must master to be successful! These mindsets will help you…
- Support potential clients to take the risk that your services are worth their effort and will produce the desired results.
- Consistently make a difference through changing resistant, problematic group norms and organizational culture.
Contracting with the Client: Setting the Stage for Success – Thursday, October 12, 2 to 4pm ET
The great bulk of change projects fail from lack of certain clear and explicit agreements between the practitioner and the potential client. In this workshop you will learn…
- The three absolutely essential areas of client and practitioner agreements
- To help the potential client create a sense of possibility and help the client understand that your services are worth their effort and will produce the results they desire.
Coaching the Client: The Driver of Success – Thursday, November 9, 2 to 4pm ET
Sustainable project success involves client learning new skills in two key areas
- How to use themselves more consciously and intentionally
- How to create the quality of relationship they need with their people to develop higher levels of productivity and engagement
Building Team Agreements: Where the Rubber Meets the Road – Thursday, December 7, 2 to 4pm ET
Facilitating agreements that stick about problematic issues in the step that will bear the fruit of the project. You will learn the three areas most important to generating those agreements
- Managing team dynamics
- Facilitating decision-making closure
- Establishing accountability
- Practitioner’s Mindset, Thursday, September 14, 2 to 4pm ET
- Contracting with the Client, Thursday, October 12, 2 to 4pm ET
- Coaching the Client, Thursday, November 9, 2 to 4pm ET
- Building Team Agreements, Thursday, December 7, 2 to 4pm ET
$185 for each or register for all for $695!