Being A Leader and Managing Change in Organizations Is Challenging
- You must deliver results through teams and groups of people whose engagement and productivity can be uneven, unruly, and/or apathetic.
- You must manage constant change, insatiable demands from all directions as well as your own stress. In easy times and trying times, you must maintain a clear focus, positive relationships, and strong ego-management with complete composure.
The Center for Human Systems offers you three ways to master yourself, your teams, and your organization:
Leaders in organizations need . . .
- Compelling visions
- Potent and focused strategies
- Engaged teams for strong execution
The Center for Human Systems will help you with each!
Learn the nine disciplines of self-mastery to . . .
- Revitalize the productivity and creativity of teams and team meetings
- Transform win/lose power struggles into synergy and new energy
- Ensure execution of your expectations
- Leadership articles
- Conflict Management articles
- Organization Development articles
- Dragon Principles
Each – Consulting & Coaching, Leadership & Self-Mastery, and the Articles – is based in the Wisdom of the Nine Dragon Disciplines
|■ Conscious Use of Self||■ Sound and Current Data|
|■ Shaping Human Systems||■ Making Feedback Work|
|■ Creating Support for Success||■ Transforming Win/Lose Power Dynamics|
|■ Building Agreements for Success||■ Learning from Differences|